1. Put all the ingredients of the medium dough into the bread machine,
2. After kneading into a smooth dough, take it out and put it in a basin, cover it with a fresh-keeping mold, and put it in the refrigerator to ferment for 14-24 hours, not more than 24 hours.
3. The fermented medium dough is about three times larger than the original.
4. Put the main dough materials except butter into the bread machine, tear off small pieces of the medium type dough and put them together, knead until the expansion stage, the dough can be pulled out of a thicker film, add butter and continue kneading.
5. Knead to the complete stage, you can hold out a thinner glove film,
6. The kneaded dough is sealed and fermented to double its size. I put it in the oven to ferment at 35 degrees.
7. The fermented dough is divided into one large 240g and two small 157g,
8. Add cocoa powder and purple sweet potato powder to the small two doughs and knead them evenly. Remember to cover with plastic wrap to prevent the surface of the dough from cracking.
9. Divide the large white dough into 15 portions, don’t need to divide evenly, it’s probably fine.
10. The two small doughs are also divided into 15 portions, without dividing them equally, round and relax for 15 minutes,
11. After loosening the dough, take the purple and roll it into an oval sheet.
12. Roll up from the long side, squeeze tightly at the closing, and rub a little into a long strip,
13. Close your mouth and squeeze it tightly and rub it evenly.
14. Then take the cocoa dough and roll it into thin slices, wrap the purple potato strips, follow the purple potato dough packaging method, wrap it up, and rub the strips slightly.
15. Pay attention to the time of the bag, one part is full and one part is half, as shown in the picture, the pattern will look better.
16. Finally, roll the white dough into thin slices, completely wrap the cocoa dough, pinch it tightly,
17. This time it’s all wrapped up completely,
18. After all the dough is wrapped, it is rolled into a long strip that is slightly shorter than the toast box, and placed in the toast box for final fermentation. Put a bowl of hot water in the fermentation tank to ensure humidity.
19. Ferment until the toast box is eighth full, close the lid and prepare to bake,
20. Preheat the oven to 190 degrees, put it in the toast box, turn the heat up and down at 180 degrees, and bake the middle and lower layers for about 40 minutes. After being out of the oven, remove the mold and let the slices cool.
The middle-type dough can be fermented after kneading it well. It is best not to ferment for more than 24 hours. The noodles are finally wrapped. The kneading is slightly shorter than the toast box, and it should not be too short. Cover with plastic wrap, otherwise the dough will dry