1. Flour + yeast + milk are combined into a dough, and it is doubled in size.
2. Exhaust and knead well.
3. Put it in a six-inch pizza pan and an 8-inch pizza pan.
4. Poke a small hole with a fork.
5. Spread pizza sauce on the bottom of the pie.
6. Spread a layer of mozzarella cheese.
7. Put on the ham again.
8. Put on broccoli, red pepper, and yellow lanterns.
9. Spread a layer of mozzarella cheese.
10. Preheat the oven for 6 minutes, and heat the middle layer up and down at 150° for 25 minutes. You can see the mozzarella cheese melted and colored.