1. Wash the required materials, dice potatoes and carrots, chop onions, and prepare minced ginger. Cut chicken wing roots (drumsticks) into pieces and soak in a little salt and water for 10 minutes.
2. Put oil in a pan, pour in chopped onion and ginger on low heat, stir fry until fragrant, then add chicken and stir fry, pour in a spoonful of cooking wine, stir fry until chicken is discolored, then add carrots and potatoes and continue to fry for 3 minutes.
3. Add half a bowl of water to the pot, cover the pot to a boil over high heat, remove the foam, and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Turn off the heat and add 4 pieces of curry. When the curry is completely melted, stir evenly. Bring to a simmer for 6 minutes. Turn off the fire.
1. The roots of chicken wings are not easy to cut, so cut off the chicken and leave the bones with a little meat in the pot directly;
2. During the cooking process, the amount of soup depends on personal preference and can be adjusted by adding water in the middle;
3. After adding curry, stir frequently to prevent sticking to the pan.