1. There are many varieties of pumpkins, it is best to choose the ones with a delicate taste, and prepare brown sugar and red dates.
2. Wash the red dates and drain the water, peel the pumpkin, scrape the flesh inside, wash and cut into pieces
3. Pour clear water into the soup pot, first pour the red dates and brown sugar
4. Cover the high heat and bring it to a boil with a medium to small heat for about 15 minutes
5. Then open the lid and turn to the high heat, pour the pumpkin and cover and continue to burn.
6. When the pumpkin is cooked and soft, you can turn off the heat. The pumpkin is easy to cook. Don't overcook it to avoid muddy soup.
7. Delicious and nutritious
Pumpkins of different qualities have different cooking times. It is best not to leave at this time. The amount of brown sugar can be adjusted according to your own taste.