by Akane, your meal
1. Prepare all the ingredients: olive oil, snowy moon cake powder, milk, dragon fruit, purple potato mash
2. Soak the dragon fruit in water, pour it into the moon cake powder after the water turns red
3. Stir clockwise with chopsticks
4. Add olive oil and knead into a dough
5. Put the dough in the fresh-keeping bag and let it stand for 10 minutes
6. After ten minutes, knead the dough into evenly-sized balls and use them as mooncake crusts.
7. Mix the milk with the mashed purple potato
8. Then knead the purple potato puree mixed with milk into balls of the same size and use them as mooncake fillings.
9. Knead the mooncake skin into a sheet by hand, and completely wrap the mooncake filling in it
10. Put the wrapped moon cake into the moon cake making mold and compact it
11. Push the mooncake out of the mold forcefully
12. Set the plate, and the snowy mooncake is complete