by Canned video
1. Soak the dried food in warm water for more than 30 minutes in advance, peel and dice a small piece of white radish, peel and shred the red onion
2. Put 1 tablespoon of lard in a wok to heat, pour in shredded shallots, and fry slowly until the color is slightly browned
3. Add diced white radish, lard residue, and soaked dry goods (cut shiitake mushrooms into shreds), sauté until fragrant, sprinkle in salt and white pepper, and stir well, turn off the heat
4. Put the washed and soaked dragon rice into the rice cooker, then pour in the fried ingredients, press the cooking button, and serve after being cooked.
5. Heat in another pot, add 1 spoon of lard, soy sauce, sugar, white pepper, and a little water, stir evenly to make a sauce
6. Pour the sauce on the radish rice, sprinkle with fragrant pine, and enjoy