1. Get all the ingredients.
2. Add the isinglass powder into a proper amount of drinking water and stir to form a paste.
3. Put the butter, white sugar, and rose sauce in a small milk pot and cook until the surrounding foaming, then turn off the heat.
4. Add 2 drops of pink food coloring and mix well (the color can be adjusted according to your preference)
5. Pour the soaked isinglass powder into the pot and stir while it is hot until the isinglass powder is completely melted.
6. After filtering the pudding liquid, let it cool slightly, and pour it into the pudding cup (the ingredient list is just enough for three cups)
7. Put the pudding bottle in the refrigerator for three hours. (It solidifies faster without the lid)
8. Take out the solidified pudding and sprinkle with roselle petals.
The pudding liquid needs to be cooled a little before being bottled, otherwise the solidification time will be prolonged.