1. Prepare the ingredients, try to buy lychees that are thick and sweet, 600g for pickling, 200g for juicing)
2. The lychee is peeled and cored, the weight with tare is 800 grams, and the weight after peeling is about 650 grams.
3. Crush the rock sugar so that the pickled lychee will melt more easily.
4. Prepare a clean, oil-free, airtight jar, put a layer of lychee meat, and then add a layer of crushed rock sugar until the jar is full.
5. Put the lid on the jar and keep it tightly sealed overnight. You can save more and drink it when you want to drink it~
6. Take out the jar the next day, all the rock sugar inside has melted, the lychees begin to shrink and their height drops, and the sweet lychee honey is ready.
7. Prepare SKG's juice machine, and put the freshly peeled lychee into the juice machine.
8. Turn on the forward key and the machine starts to start. It takes about one minute to squeeze the sweet lychee juice. Open the juice outlet and pick up the lychee juice.
9. Wash the roses once, pour in boiling water and soak them into scented tea for later use. Generally, 150ml rose tea is extracted. If you like to add a few more roses and boil it, the color and taste will come out faster.
10. Take a clean bottle or cup and put half of the lychee pulp in. Don't waste the sugar juice inside. It's all the essence. The sealed bottle can be packed and taken out to drink, which is super convenient.
11. Pour in the freshly squeezed lychee juice without lychee meat, then pour in the scented tea, put a few slices of lemon on it, add ice cubes if you like ice, and make the sweet rose lychee honey to relieve heat~ Shake well when drinking , The fragrant rose lychee aroma, and the soft and juicy lychee meat, it’s not too good