1. First make mango & passion fruit cheese slices (part one). Prepare ingredients: 25 grams of cream cheese, 10 grams of caster sugar, 1 gram of agar, 5 grams of gelatin slices, 100 grams of mango pulp, and 3 pieces of passion fruit. First heat the mango pulp and passion fruit puree (remove the seeds and leave the pulp and juice) to a boil. After boiling, turn off the heat, add the fine sugar, the soaked agar and the soaked gelatin slices, stir until they are fused, and add the cream Cheese, beat evenly with a cooking stick
2. Spread the mashed fruit puree cheese paste flat in a container with a diameter of less than 8 inches in a cake mold, and put it in the refrigerator (put plastic wrap under the mold for easy removal)
3. Next, make the base of the almond butter cake (part 2). Prepare the ingredients: 125 grams of unsalted butter, 100 grams of caster sugar, 2 eggs (about 100 grams), 150 grams of almond flour, and 25 grams of low flour. First, add the softened butter to the fine sugar, and beat until the volume is enlarged, the color turns white, and the surface is soft and shiny. Add the egg and egg liquid in portions, beat until the egg and butter paste are completely integrated, add vanilla extract; stir; After beating evenly, add the sifted low-gluten flour and almond flour and mix well
4. Line the baking tray with greased paper, spread the almond butter cake batter on the baking tray, about 1.5 cm high (my oven is 60 liters, so it can be spread at one time, and the small oven is recommended to bake twice), preheat the oven to 160 degrees, and bake Bake for about 20 minutes, take out and let cool, brush with a layer of white rum (not included in the formula), set aside
5. Next, prepare the ingredients for making chocolate ganache (part three): 75 grams of whipped cream, 7 grams of glucose (70% concentration), 50 grams of 70% dark chocolate, 23 grams of milk chocolate, 7 grams of butter, and coconut rum 8 grams. Add 7 grams of glucose to 75 grams of whipped cream and boil, turn off the heat
6. While hot, pour into 50 grams of 70% dark chocolate and 23 grams of milk chocolate, and stir until there are no particles; when the temperature drops to 34 degrees, add softened butter and continue to mix evenly; when the temperature drops to 31 degrees, add coconut Rum, stir well, refrigerate for later use
7. Next, make coconut white chocolate ganache (part four): 75 grams of coconut pulp, 15 grams of coconut milk, 8 grams of glucose (70% concentration), 125 grams of white chocolate, 23 grams of coconut paste, and 18 grams of coconut rum. Mix 75 grams of coconut pulp with 15 grams of coconut milk, add it to a food processor to make the puree; then add 8 grams of 70% glucose to boil; pour into the white chocolate and stir. If the temperature is too low, the white chocolate cannot melt. The water is heated to 34 degrees
8. When the temperature reaches 34 degrees, add coconut paste and mix well; when the temperature drops to 31 degrees, add 18 grams of coconut rum, mix well, and use a cooking stick (or cooking machine) to beat into a delicate paste, that is Can be completed, refrigerate for later use
9. Next, make the red currant & raspberry white chocolate mousse (part 5). Prepare ingredients: 120 g currant, 120 g raspberry, 40 g caster sugar, 10 g gelatin flakes, 180 g white chocolate, and 24 butter Grams, 373 grams of whipped cream. First, let’s whip the whipped cream. Beat the whipped cream until 5-6 to distribute.
10. Then use a food processor to whip the gooseberry and raspberry into puree, add in caster sugar and boil, remove from the heat, add the soaked gelatine slices and stir evenly; pour into the white chocolate while it is hot, and stir until blended; after mixing Add the softened butter, beat it smoothly with a cooking stick, and let cool
11. When the temperature of the liquid in step 10 drops to 28 degrees, add the whipped cream and stir until the two are merged with a stirring method, and it is complete. Set aside for later use.
12. Next, assembling the cake, first cut out two bases smaller than 8 inches of the almond butter cake, place one of them at the bottom of the 8 inch cake mold, and fill with a layer of red currant & raspberry white chocolate mousse, making sure Compress the surrounding area and put it in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes; after taking it out, squeeze the chocolate ganache in the middle (my refrigeration time is too long, a bit disgusting), be careful not to crowd the mold, leave a distance of 2-3 cm around
13. Fill the chocolate ganache with red currant & raspberry white chocolate mousse, put it in the refrigerator for 15-20 minutes, take it out and squeeze the coconut white chocolate ganache in the middle; fill with a layer of red currant & raspberry white Chocolate mousse, put mango & passion fruit cheese slices in the middle (I forgot to put plastic wrap under the plate of cheese slices, so I spent it, remember to remember); cored and chopped lychee, dried water, raspberry Tear in half and sprinkle in the middle
14. Fill the mousse with red currant & raspberry white chocolate mousse and put it in the refrigerator. (It is best to fill the mousse with the mold and use a spatula to smooth the surface along the mold. Otherwise, the surface is uneven like mine, and the next day It will be especially ugly and crying during the noodles. It must be frozen overnight. I am talking about freezing, freezing, and freezing. The important thing is said three times. It is best to freeze for 24 hours. The cake will not be bright until it is completely frozen and the noodles are topped.)
15. Next, make coffee white chocolate mirror (Part 6). Prepare ingredients: 250 grams of milk, 40 grams of glucose (70% concentration), 8 grams of gelatine flakes, 325 grams of white chocolate, and 6 grams of instant coffee powder. First add dextrose to the milk, cook until the dextrose melts, the milk boils, turn off the heat; add the soaked gelatin flakes, stir evenly, while hot, pour into the white chocolate, stir until the two are combined, add instant coffee powder, and cook The rod is evenly whipped, it is best to sieve it once to avoid agglomeration of coffee powder (my mirror is darker because of the addition of pigment), stick a plastic wrap along the surface of the mirror liquid, and keep it in the refrigerator overnight
16. The next day, take the cake out of the refrigerator and use a hair dryer or hot towel to heat the surface of the mold for easy demolding. The demolded cake will continue to be sent to the freezer to freeze. My cake dryer has been blown by the hot air for too long, so it melts a bit. It's ugly again (the bottom tray of the mold does not need to be removed at this time because it needs to be glaze)
17. Take out the mirror liquid (it is already in the state of jelly at this time), heat it to melt without particles, stir to dissipate heat, when the temperature drops to 15-17 degrees, shake the container violently to remove bubbles and use it for glazing
18. When glazing the noodles, place a grill under the grill, and place a basin under the grill. In case some ground is not covered, you can use the running mirror liquid to remedy the cake body.
19. Next, make caramelized chestnuts (Part 7). Prepare ingredients: 75 grams of caster sugar, 10 grams of glucose (98% concentration), and 25 grams of water. Mix the three, heat to 145 degrees, and remove from heat. Place it in a slightly cool and thick state, fork the chestnuts with a toothpick, wrap in the syrup, lift it up, wait for the sugar shreds to solidify, and cut out a certain length to complete
20. The chocolate decoration piece (Part 7) is made in advance. I use 70% dark chocolate (except for the recipe portion). Use it after adjusting the temperature (heat to 50 degrees, take out a part to cool to 27 degrees, mix the chocolate, when the temperature is Used at 31-32 degrees). The lower decorative piece uses transfer paper, and the upper roll is made of chocolate wire drawn on baking paper, and then put it in a little cool, when it is slightly solidified, roll up and freeze
21. Assemble the cake and it's done, the chocolate mirror mousse cake with a burst of heat
22. Finished picture
23. Finished picture
The skills are all in the process, everyone, come on, I will eat first~