1. As shown in the picture, this drink uses 6 edible-grade dried Roselle flowers, and then grabs a handful of dried assorted fruit cubes, a rock candy and a boiling cup.
2. In addition to rock sugar, other ingredients are put into the tea drain of the boiling cup.
3. Then soak in clean water for about half a minute.
4. Take out the tea drain and change the water in the cup.
5. Then re-press the tea drain and the lid on the cup, and you can choose the brewing tea or water brewing mode as you like.
6. Pour the rock sugar into the big teapot. Don't worry about pouring out the boiled flower nectar, let it simmer in the cup for a few minutes.
7. Then pour the tea into the teapot, boil the cup, refill the water, and boil the flower and fruit tea again to taste it out.
8. In this way, the protagonist of a beautiful afternoon tea is complete.