1. The vannamei shrimp I used.
2. First peel off the shrimp head, I like to use it to boil the shrimp sauce.
3. Peel off the shells of the shrimps, then open the back to remove the shrimp threads, and wash them.
4. Remove and use kitchen paper towels to thoroughly soak up the moisture.
5. Put the shrimp in a bowl, add some cooking wine and salt, and then add half of the egg white, mix well and marinate for a while.
6. Make the sauce: Put the dried roselle flower in the pot, add an appropriate amount of water, boil it, and soak it for a while.
7. Then add rock sugar and lemon zest with water and boil it into rock sugar water for later use.
8. Put the marinated shrimp in the starch (I used potato starch, pat the shrimp with dry starch on both sides, tap lightly with a rolling pin, in order to prevent splashing, so put the starch and shrimp in the fresh-keeping bag operating.
9. This is the prawns that have been beaten, and they have become slices of prawn crackers.
10. Heat the oil pan to 70% hot, add the cracked shrimp.
11. Fry until the shell becomes hard and you can remove it.
12. Reheat the frying pan and add the shrimp slices to re-fry.
13. While preparing to start frying the shrimp, pour the soaked roselle water into another pot.
14. Add the boiled rock sugar lemonade, and filter out the lemon zest. It is also useful.
15. To make the flavor stronger, I also added dried cranberries and a little salt.
16. When the soup becomes thick, add wet starch to thicken it.
17. Pour in the shrimp crackers that have just been re-fried.
18. Stir-fry evenly.
19. Put it out of the pan, sprinkle with the lemon zest and lemon meat, and add some mint leaves to garnish.
The final operation is best to be synchronized, because the re-fried shrimp needs to be immediately put into the pot and coated with sauce, so as to maintain the crispness of the shrimp to the greatest extent. So the two stoves are on at the same time. It is really messy for me as a rookie, and my fingers are burnt. You must pay attention to safety. It is highly recommended to eat lemon shreds with shrimps when you eat it. It's super awesome.