1. Prepared pig skin. Use special clamps to pluck out pig hair.
2. Put water in a pot and add cooking wine to a boil over high heat.
3. Skim the foam.
4. Cook for three minutes.
5. Take it out and let it dry, and pluck out the remaining pig hair.
6. With the lard belt face up, tilt the knife and scrape the lard on the pig skin piece by piece (lard can be used for cooking and cooking, and the oil residue can be used for buns, of course, if you don’t like it, throw it away). Wash the pig skin again to prevent it from being stained with pork hair and lard.
7. Cut the pigskin into shreds. Divide them into about 100 grams and pack them into bags and freeze them.
8. Prepared seasonings: cinnamon, star anise, pepper, bay leaf, cumin, angelica, ginger, etc.
9. The remaining 140 grams of pork skin, green onions, and feed box are placed in the casserole.
10. Add water and cooking wine to a large fire and turn to the minimum fire.
11. Skim the foam.
12. Boil the pigskin for 30 minutes at the minimum heat until the pigskin is cooked (you can add some boiling water), add salt to taste and turn off the heat.
13. It can be solidified in cold refrigeration and can be eaten directly (pour the sauce made with garlic, light soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil and mix well, delicious and refreshing!).
14. Take out the material box, and pour other materials into the wall-breaking machine.
15. Press the soy milk button to stir.
16. Pour it into a container and cool it in the refrigerator to freeze.
17. You can use chopsticks to pick out the oily skin when it is not completely solidified and throw it away, or cut it off when eating.
18. Take out the undercut.
19. Slice and plate.
20. Pour the salad dressing (roasted sesame flavor). Or add a sauce made of garlic, light soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil, and mix well, delicious and refreshing!
21. Finished product.
22. Finished product.
23. Let's eat. . .
1. When cleaning the skin, the residual hair in the skin can be easily removed after the skin has been cooked;
2. The fat in the skin must be scraped clean;
3. Spices are best wrapped in gauze or seasoning box;
4. If there is no salad juice, add the sauce made of garlic, light soy sauce, vinegar and sesame oil and mix well as delicious and refreshing!
5. When the skin jelly is whipped by the wall-breaking machine, you can add various vegetables, such as adding spinach, celery leaves, carrots, etc. to change the appearance. Without vegetables, it will be white skin jelly.