1. Prepare the ingredients, soak the red beans for 12 hours in advance (more than 4 hours in summer)
2. Wash the red beans, peanuts, red dates and put them in the pot
3. Add enough water (the water for boiling the soup should be added at one time, do not add water in the middle, so that the original taste of the soup will be cooked, and the flavor is delicious)
4. Cover and bring to a boil, turn to medium and low heat to simmer
5. You can taste the red adzuki beans during the cooking process, and the taste becomes soft and waxy. Add brown sugar
6. Stir well and boil again
Adzuki beans should be soaked in advance to take out part of the fishy and astringent taste.
Add enough water for the soup at one time, and try to avoid adding water midway.