1. After washing the red beans, soak for 2 hours.
2. Pour into the rice cooker. (Boiler or pressure cooker can be used)
3. Add the right amount of water.
4. Cook until the adzuki beans are soft and rotten, and set aside.
5. Prepare 50 grams of glutinous rice flour.
6. Knead the dough with warm water.
7. Roll into a small Yuanxiao that is slightly larger than the soybeans.
8. Mix lotus root powder with a small amount of cold boiled water to make juice, and prepare dried osmanthus.
9. In order to control the heat easily, pour the red bean soup into a boiling pot and cook with gas. After the high heat is boiled, pour it into the small lantern.
10. Stir a few times with a spoon, and push the small Yuanxiao to rotate to prevent it from sticking to the pot.
11. Cook until the small Lantern Festival floats, pour in the lotus root powder juice adjusted in advance, and stir constantly with a spoon.
12. Stir until the soup is thick and turn off the heat, pour in the dried osmanthus and stir evenly, then you can put it in a bowl and start eating!
1. Sugar can be added to the pot while it is boiling, or it can be added to the bowl.
2. If it is troublesome to make a small Lantern Festival, it is more convenient to go to the supermarket to buy ready-made ones.