1. The corn is blanched in boiling water for 2 minutes in advance.
2. The chicken breast and cornstarch are put into a food processor and stirred into a puree.
3. Take out the stirred meat paste and add the corn kernels, chopsticks mix the corn and meat paste evenly.
4. The chicken puree is put into the piping bag, and the seaweed is laid flat and extruded into a long strip.
5. Slowly roll the seaweed forward.
Add a little oil to the pan, put the seaweed rolls in the pan, and fry them on medium-low heat until the ends are golden.
Imported from South Korea, crispy and delicious, Parksonda Sweetheart Monster Seaweed.