1. Ingredients are ready
2. Cut coriander into sections, mince garlic, and chop green onions. It’s better to use green onions. There is no more than this kind of green onions at home.
3. Put the coriander, minced garlic, and chopped green onion in a large bowl, and pour three tablespoons of rice vinegar.
Pour in two spoons of light soy sauce.
5. Pour in a spoonful of salt
6. Pour a spoonful of chili oil
7. Sprinkle some white sesame seeds and mix thoroughly with a spoon. This is the sour and hot soup.
8. Pour water into the pot and bring it to a boil. When the noodles are almost cooked, add a piece of seaweed or a poached egg. It is more nutritious to eat in the morning.
9. The noodles are cooked and transferred to the soup, and then pour two spoons of noodle soup, stir with chopsticks, a bowl of delicious sour noodle soup is ready.
10. Sour and spicy appetizer