1. The amount of cake batter and protein batter in the ingredients is the amount of 6-inch chiffon. According to the daily recipe, make a 6-inch chiffon cake.
2. Use a knife to cut the 6-inch chiffon cake into 1cm slices.
3. Then use a knife to cut into two evenly (two semicircles) from the middle, as shown in the picture.
4. Take one of the semi-circular cakes and spread half of the sweet salad dressing evenly with a spoon.
5. Fold the ends in half.
6. Rub the seaweed slices into small pieces, and then mix them with the pork floss.
7. Spread the sweet salad dressing evenly on the surface of the cake embryo folded in step 5, then put it into the seaweed pork floss, so that each side of the cake is evenly covered with the seaweed floss, and the fragrant pork floss is ready. Up.