1. Put 30g white sesame seeds, 2g bonito flakes, 2 cloves of garlic, 5g ginger, 5g miso, 5g white sugar, 8ml soy sauce, 5ml sesame oil, 300ml chicken stock, 30ml milk, a little salt and white pepper in the food processor, and stir. Fine
2. Pour the broken ingredients into the pot, turn on a low heat to heat, add 5g of butter, and stir evenly
3. In another pot, add water to boil, add the ramen, cook, remove and drain, and put in a bowl
4. Pour into the heated soup base and mix well with the noodles
5. Put on the barbecued pork slices, soft-boiled egg, green onion, kimchi, and seaweed slices.