1. Prepare all materials.
2. Peel and seed the winter melon and slice it.
3. Cut the ginger into shreds and the garlic into small cubes for later use.
4. Wash the shrimp skins in a bowl and drain the water.
5. Heat the pan with oil.
6. Add ginger and garlic until fragrant.
7. Add the shrimp skins over a low heat.
8. Fry the shrimp skins until golden brown.
9. Pour a large bowl of water. Open a big fire.
10. Add winter melon after boiling the water.
11. Boil again, and the winter melon will become transparent.
12. Finally add a little salt to taste, and remove.
Be careful not to burn the dried shrimp when frying. The shrimp skin itself has a salty taste, so you can put less salt.