1. Prepare half a winter melon and two fresh shiitake mushrooms and wash them
2. Peel the winter melon and cut into slices, remove the root and slice the shiitake mushrooms
3. A bowl of broth. (Chicken soup, broth, and rib soup are all ok)
4. Put the stock in the pot, put the winter melon and cook for 10 minutes on medium heat. (If the broth is thicker, you can add some water)
5. When the winter melon is almost cooked, add the mushrooms and cook for about 5 minutes, add salt and pepper to taste
1. Regarding the broth, Momo’s family always leaves a bowl when braising ribs or stewed chicken. It is recommended not to make the broth specially for this purpose;
2. Fresh shiitake mushrooms are well cooked, so you can put them in and cook later, otherwise the nutrition will be lost.