by Home and everything
1. Soak the fresh ribs in cold water for about an hour, then rinse and drain.
2. Boil the ribs in boiling water to remove impurities and grease
3. The blanched ribs are immediately placed in cold water and rinsed and cleaned
4. Pour appropriate amount of water into the pot, add pepper and aniseed, ginger, cooking wine, sugar and cook for 20 minutes and then cook for 10 minutes on medium heat
5. Peel and cut winter melon and carrots into chunks
6. Cut the shallots and coriander
7. The ribs are simmered until soft and delicious
8. Add winter melon and carrots and cook for ten minutes
9. Stew until the winter melon turns transparent, turn to a low heat and simmer for five minutes, add salt and MSG to taste evenly, and finally sprinkle with chopped green onion and coriander.
10. The delicious, nutritious and healthy ribs stewed with seasonal vegetables can be enjoyed beautifully on the plate.
Generally speaking, whenever we mention ribs, we mean pork ribs. The pork ribs are delicious and not too greasy. In addition to protein, fat, and vitamins, pork ribs also contain a large amount of calcium phosphate, bone collagen, bone mucin, etc., which can provide calcium for young children and the elderly.