1. Wash okra and cucumber. Peel the wax gourd and wash it well. Broccoli breaks into small flowers and washes it off
2. Winter melon cut into pieces
3. Cucumber peeled and cut into pieces
4. Wash the onion and cut into pieces
5. Add water to a boiling pot and bring to a boil. After the winter melon is cooked in the pot, remove and drain the water
6. Boil the okra in the pot and remove the water to drain
7. Blanch the broccoli in the pot and remove the water to drain
8. Boil the onions in the pot and remove the water to drain
9. After blanching the okra, cut into sections
10. Add chili juice, salt, and minced garlic to the bowl
11. Add white vinegar and stir evenly into a hot and sour sauce
12. Put the ingredients in the container, pour in the hot and sour sauce and stir briefly to enjoy
1. The ingredients are matched according to personal preference.
2. The preparation of hot and sour sauce is based on personal taste.