by Powder gummy candy
1. Soak sea mushrooms and barley in water for half an hour
2. Peel the winter melon and cut into cubes, then cut the cross knife
3. Rinse sea mushrooms and barley, drain the water
4. Peel the bamboo shoots and cut into sections, wash the straw mushrooms and cut in half.
5. Put winter melon and barley in the pot, add 5-6 bowls of water, then pour the broth
6. Cook until the winter melon is transparent, then add the sea mushroom
7. Boil for a while, then add straw mushrooms, then add bamboo shoots and cook.