1. Get the materials ready.
2. Mix snowy mooncake powder and matcha powder, and pour warm water into it.
3. Stir the snowy mooncake powder and warm water evenly.
4. Put the snowy mooncake powder residue on the kneading board. Knead the snowy mooncake powder evenly and feel elastic to the touch.
5. Knead the dough well. Cut into a few small doughs.
6. Roll out the small dough into thin slices.
7. Put red bean paste on the dough.
8. Wrap the dough and make it look like a small bun.
9. Put the dough into the moon cake mold and press the mold to make moon cakes.