1. The picture is reversed, sorry, just one picture, everyone has a hard look.
2. Add ice skin powder to 250 grams of purified water and mix well. It's sticky at first, and the more you knead, the smoother it gets.
3. Divide the ice powder into 25 g dough for use, and knead the filling into 25 g balls.
4. Roll out the dough into a crust, and put the filling in the bag.
5. Put it into the moon cake mold and press it out, then take it out.
6. Out of the mold.
It tastes better in the refrigerator for two hours.
I use ready-made ice skin powder, which is relatively simple and tastes delicious.