1. Rinse all the ingredients, excluding osmanthus, with clean water.
2. Put the cleaned ingredients into the white cloth bag, seal the bag tightly, and put it into the pot. Pour an appropriate amount of water into the pot and soak for one hour.
3. Bring to a boil on high heat, then turn to low heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
4. 5 minutes before turning off the heat, put in an appropriate amount of rock sugar, sprinkle in sweet-scented osmanthus, and stir well.
5. Put it in the refrigerator after cooling.