1. Wash ebony, hawthorn, licorice, roselle, tangerine peel
2. Soak for thirty minutes
3. After soaking, pour into the rice cooker, add 5 bowls of water and cook for 30 minutes
4. Pour in the right amount of rock sugar, cook until all the rock sugar melts, turn off the power
5. Pour it into a glass bowl and let it cool before you can taste the homemade sour plum soup. It is even better if you put ice cubes in it. If you like the fragrance of osmanthus, you can put a little bit of osmanthus
6. You can pour it into a glass container or a casserole and put it in the refrigerator. Remember not to pour it into ironware. Will corrode iron
You can buy ebony, hawthorn, licorice, and tangerine peel in Chinese medicine stores. The ebony has a somewhat smoky flavor. If you can't stand the smoky flavor, you can soak the ebony for about an hour in advance to remove most of the smoky flavor. If there is no Roselle, the sour plum soup will be yellowish.