1. Prepare 1 packet of sour plum soup.
2. The package contains the above-mentioned sour plum soup.
3. First pick out the sweet-scented osmanthus and rock sugar in the sour plum soup.
4. Wash the remaining sour plum soup and put it in a bowl and add an appropriate amount of water to soak the ingredients. (Soaking time is half an hour)
5. Put the soaked ingredients into the soup bag, put it in the pot and add appropriate amount of water. (The water soaking the ingredients is put into the pot together)
6. After the high heat is boiled, turn to medium and low heat and simmer for about 30 minutes. Add rock sugar. Can be increased according to your own taste.
7. Put the boiled sour plum soup into a bowl and sprinkle with sweet-scented osmanthus. The boiled sour plum soup can also be stored in the refrigerator for a better taste.
1. The sweetness can be increased or decreased according to your preference.