1. Prepare the main ingredients.
2. Add enough water to the pot, add the washed duck pieces, ginger slices, dried pepper and cooking wine.
3. Bring to a boil and continue to boil the water for 2-3 minutes.
4. Take out the float and wash off the surface with warm water.
5. Put it in a saucepan, add enough water to bring to a boil over high heat, and use a spoon to skim off any scum.
6. Laotan pickled radish and pickled ginger are cut into thick slices and added.
7. Turn the lid to low heat and simmer for about 2-3 hours.
8. Peel the radish and cut into strips.
9. Add it to the saucepan and continue to cook for about 30 minutes until the radish is fully cooked and ready to serve.
1. The duck must choose the old duck, so that it is resistant to stewing and has therapeutic effects.
2. The amount of sour radish in the old altar should be adjusted according to personal taste. You can also add 1-2 soaked peppers to enhance the flavor.
3. The old altar sour radish salt has a strong taste. Generally, there is no need to add additional salt. If the taste is heavy, adjust it by yourself.
4. Choose fresh radish varieties: long radish, round radish or green radish can be used.