1. Slice green onion, ginger, garlic, shred green pepper, cut meat into shreds, wash daylily to remove roots and cut into sections, wash fungus soaked hair, remove roots and shreds, wash shiitake mushroom root soaked hair and cut in half.
2. Add starch to the meat, scallion, ginger, and light soy sauce.
3. Put pepper, fennel cloves, green onions, ginger and garlic in a hot pot and sauté until fragrant, and add a little salt. Add the marinated meat and stir-fry, continue to add shiitake mushrooms, fungus shreds, day lily, and stir-fry for a while. Pour water along the side of the pot. (I forgot to take a photo when I was frying, so I added water directly... Let's make do with it)
4. Add the chopped sauerkraut.
5. Place the dumplings after the water has boiled. At this time, use a spoon to push them from time to time to prevent the dumplings from sticking to the pot.
6. Continue to cook until the dumplings float up and feel plump and inflated. OK, it's done~
7. You can add less sesame oil to improve the flavor, and add more vinegar if you feel it is not sour. Out of the pot~
1. When sauerkraut can be stir-fried, put it in and stir-fry together. I forgot about it, so I will put it in the next step~
2. I used shiitake mushroom roots because there are only shiitake roots at home... left over from the dumplings made last time, dried and stored.
3. It depends on personal preference~