1. Prepare the dumplings first. If you don’t know how to make dumplings, please refer to the dumpling recipes I posted before
2. A group photo of various seasonings: three small bowls are a mixture of peanut oil and sesame oil, red oil (I only used the oil of the oily pepper), and a mixture of vinegar and light soy sauce
3. Here comes the important point, pay attention to the two ratios here: peanut oil (or salad oil) and sesame oil are mixed evenly at a ratio of 3:1, and the ratio of aged vinegar to light soy sauce is also 3:1, which is evenly mixed.
4. Chop the green onion and ginger and put it in a bowl, add cooked sesame seeds and a little salt
5. Burn the mixed oil until it slightly smokes, pour it into the bowl in the previous step, mix well, the oil is ready
6. Then add the mixed soy sauce and vinegar sauce and oily pepper, mix well, and the sauce is ready
7. Cook the dumplings, transfer them into a bowl, and then add an appropriate amount of dumpling soup. The amount of dumpling soup should be soaked in the dumplings and floated up. Gently mix the dumplings with the bowl of juice and sprinkle with chopped coriander.
Tips: Please remember the two 3:1 in the text, this bowl of sour soup dumplings is sure to satisfy your appetite. Give it a try!