1. Slowly add hot water to the flour and use chopsticks to stir it into a large floc.
2. Add another spoonful of lard, knead into a smooth dough, cover with plastic wrap and wake up for 30 minutes.
3. Wash the green onions and cut into chopped green onions. Add 3 teaspoon of shacha sauce to a small amount of water and mix thoroughly.
4. After waking up, the dough is divided into four portions.
5. Take a portion of the dough and roll it into thin slices, spread the shacha sauce and sprinkle with chopped green onions, cut two knives on each side of the dough, and layer them on top of each other.
6. The folded agent is rolled into a pancake.
7. Add an appropriate amount of edible oil to the pot, put the cake embryo on both sides and bake until golden, then cut it.
Pay attention to the heat