1. Prepare ingredients.
2. All the ingredients are processed, and finally cut into slices.
3. Cut the lettuce into sections. This is a mess. I like the aroma of lettuce so much, so I added two stalks.
4. Treat the green onion, ginger and garlic, and slice it.
5. Boil the soup pot with water, add potato chips and yams and cook for 1 minute, then add the noodles and cook until soft, then remove and drain the water and set aside.
6. Add oil to the wok and sauté the scallions and ginger, then add the spicy fragrant pot bottom ingredients and continue to fry.
7. Stir-fried spicy hot pot bottom material, the fragrance is so tempting.
8. Add all kinds of slices and stir-fry well. You don't need to stir-fry for too long. If the cucumber is stir-fried for a long time, the water will not taste good.
9. Add the chopped lettuce and stir-fry until raw.
10. Add the boiled and drained noodles and stir-fry.
11. Sprinkle some ripe sesame seeds on it and start it.
Cut potato chips and yams thinly. Don't cook them for too long. It's better to keep them crispy and tender.