by Greedy cat vip who loves life
1. Prepare the ingredients. Fresh lilies are also available this season. If you can buy them, they will taste better. Longan was bought with fresh fruits last month. If you can't finish it, you will make dried longan. It is better to cook sweet soup in autumn and winter. Nevertheless.
2. Soak the lily in clean water for about 10 minutes. Peel the iron rod yam and cut it into small pieces. Wear gloves when handling the yam. There are allergens in the yam mucus. If you grab it directly, your hands will be itchy.
3. Put the soaked dried lily in the pot first, pour the longan meat, add some water, and add rock sugar according to your sweetness preference. Don't add too much at once, it will be too sweet when cooked.
4. Put the lid on the pot and boil on high heat, then turn to low heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
5. At this time, take a look and find that the lily has become translucent and you can proceed to the next step. If you use fresh lily, just pour all the ingredients into the pot and boil it together~
6. Pour the yam cubes and continue to simmer for 15 minutes, and you can see the yam cubes easily pierce through.
7. The child likes to eat the yam in it, and every time it is cooked, it will be taken out for the child to eat. I use the Wanmu Smart Lifting Hot Pot. It is very convenient to pick out the yam with a light press.