1. Soak 15g of dried butterfly pea flowers in 240g of boiling water. After cooling to room temperature, filter with a sieve. Take 180g of butterfly pea flowers and put them in the refrigerator for half an hour.
2. Pour 180g butterfly pea flower water, salt, sugar, high powder, and finally 3g dry yeast into the bucket of the cook machine. Turn on the chef's machine to knead the dough, knead for 10 minutes to form a smooth dough, add 25g of butter softened at room temperature, and continue to knead until the dough is complete.
3. Put the kneaded dough in a clean container, cover it with plastic wrap, and place it in a warm place at a room temperature of 28 degrees for the first fermentation for one hour, and the fermentation will be twice as large.
4. After the fermentation is complete, take it out, press the air on the panel, separate out 90g of dough, add 0.5g of bamboo charcoal powder, and knead well.
5. The remaining blue dough, according to the ratio of 2/5 and 3/5, is divided into 2 large and small doughs. Then cover all the pieces with plastic wrap and let them rest for 15 minutes.
6. After relaxing, take the small blue dough and roll it into a rectangle, slightly shorter than the toast box.
7. Sprinkle with pistachios and raisins.
8. Roll it up, this one has no figs. After rolling it, pinch it tightly and put it aside into the toast box.
9. The black dough can also be rolled out. You can sprinkle a small amount of raisins to roll up the dough, but don’t roll it all up, leave a little bit, be careful not to leave too much, about 1cm, and then put it in the middle next to the blue one. Place the extra part facing up.
10. Roll out the big blue dough, then place a row of figs on the head and roll it up in a circle.
11. Sprinkle with pistachios and raisins, roll them all up, and pinch the ends tightly.
12. Place it in the toast box next to the black dough.
13. Fill the steamer water tank with water.
14. Put it in the steaming oven to select the fermentation function, set 35°C, and second fermentation for 45 minutes.
15. Ferment until the toast box is eighth full. After fermenting, close the lid and put it in the lower layer of the preheated oven.
16. Select the upper and lower fire function to set 180°C and bake for 45 minutes.
17. After baking is complete, take it out and let it cool.
Finished product display.
If you like the recipes I made, please pay more attention to daogrs_china~
The time and temperature can be adjusted according to your own oven.