1. Wash the hairtail and cut into sections
2. Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add the octopus and fry until golden on both sides
3. Put the fried octopus in a steaming dish, cover with chopped peppers, and pour 1 spoon of steamed fish soy sauce
4. After boiling the water, put the octopus in a steamer, steam for 8 minutes, and sprinkle with green onions.
1. If you want to save trouble, you can put the washed octopus on the chopped pepper and steam it.
2. Chopped pepper can get rid of the fishy smell, so I don't think other seasonings are necessary.