1. Wash the hairtail, trim off the head and tail, and clean the internal organs, black film and blood stains;
2. Cut into sections with scissors; and use kitchen paper towels to soak up the water, and pay attention to the water in the fish maw as well;
3. Sprinkle enough salt and five-spice powder and stir well; then pour in the green onion and ginger and stir well;
4. Dry the epidermis in a ventilated filter basket;
5. Coat both sides of the hairtail with cornstarch before frying;
6. After the oil pan is heated, deep fry on low fire until slightly yellow and remove;
7. Finally, fire on medium heat and re-explode again, and the surface will be golden yellow;
8. When eating, you can dip some chili powder or salt and pepper powder for a better taste.
1. When purchasing first, do not buy too wide octopus, the meat is too thick, and the effect of frying is not good;
2. Be sure to clean the black film and blood stains when cleaning next;
3. In the final frying, you need to fry twice. The first time you fry on a low fire until it is slightly yellow, and the second time on a medium fire, the oil temperature should be higher and the surface will be golden.