1. Soak the cordyceps in water for ten minutes to wash
2. The dried bamboo shoots are also soaked in water for ten minutes, washed and cut off
3. Prepare a pot of cold water and add the cleaned chicken
4. Add the right amount of cooking wine, ginger
5. Bring to a boil on high heat first, then turn to medium heat
6. After about 15 minutes, add dried bamboo shoots and boil for ten minutes
7. Add the Cordyceps in the pot for five minutes and sprinkle salt, seasoning
The dried bamboo shoots are a bit salty, so you should pay attention to your taste when adding salt to taste.