1. Prepare a chicken leg, appropriate amount of Cordyceps and two red dates. This is for one person.
2. Add water to the pot and blanch the chicken legs and feet for later use.
3. Soak the red dates and cordyceps in water in advance and set aside.
4. Put the processed ingredients into the stewing pot.
5. Then add water to the saucepan.
6. Choose the worm stew mode for stewing, if there is no such mode, choose stewed for four hours.
7. After the stew, add fine salt and goji berries to garnish to enhance the flavor.
8. This way, a Cordyceps and Red Date Chicken Drumstick Soup is complete.
The electronic stew is very convenient, friends can refer to it. Friends increase the amount of ingredients as needed, my one is for one person.