1. Prepare ingredients
2. Soak in water and make dry goods
3. After the crabs, shrimps and scallops are processed, use rice wine (seafood is cold, use rice wine to synthesize), marinate with scallion and ginger for 15 minutes
4. Add oil to the pot, add diced peppercorns and dried chilies when the oil temperature is low (add more spicy ones, but I can’t eat too spicy ones) and stir.
5. Add Laoganma chili sauce, I use a spoonful (more spicy) to stir-fry the red oil
6. Stir-fry with green onion and ginger
7. Stir fry with crab, add salt and sugar
8. Add six bowls of water
9. As shown
10. Prepare red dates, 2 pieces of Knorr Tangbao, Chinese wolfberry and longan
11. After the pot is boiled, place 2 pieces of Knorr Soup Po
12. Add red dates, wolfberry and longan
13. Add soaked cordyceps
14. Prepare other ingredients, what you like to eat and what to prepare
15. Add the sea cucumbers and the required ingredients, and eat them with the hot pot seasoning after they are cooked
This hot pot is slightly spicy, and the spiciness is adjusted by yourself. Seafood is cold in nature, so we need to use sesame pepper, green onion ginger, rice wine, chili and so on.