1. Soak 50 grams of pickled potherb mustard in water and rub it a few times to remove the saltiness.
2. Cut the potherb mustard into the ends. Don't cut the rice cake too thinly (I cut a bit thinly), shred pork with a little fat, 1 slice of ginger, and 1 clove of garlic.
3. Put a little oil in the wok, add the fat and stir fry to get the oil.
4. Add the lean meat and stir fry, add a teaspoon of cooking wine and an appropriate amount of fresh soy sauce, and serve after changing the color.
5. Clean the wok, add some oil, stir-fry the ginger and garlic for a fragrant flavor, add the potherb mustard and fry it for a fragrant flavor, then add the shredded pork just fried.
6. Pour 350 of water.
7. Add the rice cake slices and cook until soft, taste the soup and then add salt. Generally, you don't need to add salt.
8. The delicious and delicious fried rice cake with pickled vegetables and shredded pork is ready.