1. Prepare the ingredients, soak the whitebait in warm water for 20 minutes, wash and set aside. After soaking the black fungus, wash and chop for later use.
2. Save the egg whites for later use. Dice carrots, chop coriander and set aside. Cut tofu into small pieces and blanch for later use.
3. Pour oil in the pan, add whitebait to saute, add carrots and stir fry.
4. Add appropriate amount of water to boil
5. After the water is boiled, pour the tofu diced and black fungus
6. Blend the cornstarch and pour it into the soup
7. Pour in the egg whites
8. Sprinkle with coriander
9. Season and stir well
The coriander is very flavorful~