Reference age: 12 months or more (not allergic to ingredients)
Ingredients: 80g flour, 60g pork filling, 20g spinach, 13g whitebait, 12g cabbage, 7g carrot, 4g shallot, 4g sliced ginger
Cooking time: 40 minutes Difficulty analysis: Elementary
Put the dried whitebait in a bowl, add water and soak for about 20 minutes in advance.
Dried whitebait is a sun-dried and processed ingredient of fresh whitebait, so it needs to be soaked before eating. After soaking it, it can be processed and eaten!
It is a holistic food (that is, the internal organs, head, and wings are all edible parts), which is convenient to handle and has more complete nutrition preservation.
3. Wash the spinach, blanch it and finely chop it.
Put the minced spinach in the food processor, add 50 ml of water, and beat into a juice.
Spinach juice can be replaced with pumpkin juice, beetroot juice, etc., to make wonton wrappers of different colors. The color changes attract children's attention!
5. After the spinach juice is beaten, it needs to be filtered. The finer the juice, the better the color of the wonton wrapper.
Add 40 grams of spinach juice to 80 grams of flour.
In order to give you a reference to the dosage, I specially made 15 mini versions. If you want to make a whole family serving, the amount of ingredients must be doubled. The density of spinach juice is higher than water. Remember to add water when the dough is dry!
Use chopsticks to stir the flour and spinach juice into cotton wool.
This step is very, very important. It is best to stir while pouring the spinach juice to make sure that the flour and the vegetable juice are blended together. The next step is to knead it very easily!
8. Slowly gather small granular flour together and knead it into a smooth dough.
Cover the kneaded dough with plastic wrap and let it rest for about 20 minutes to relax.
The cling film can also be replaced with a damp cloth. If nothing is covered, the surface of the dough will dry and crust easily.
10. Mince the whitebait and start making fillings!
11. Mince chives, mince carrots, mince cabbage, and cut ginger into slices.
12. Put the minced meat in a bowl, add corn oil, soy sauce, salt, chopped green onion, and ginger slices in sequence.
13. Add minced whitebait, stir well, and marinate for 10 minutes.
Knead the dough into a strip and roll it into thin slices.
The thinner the wonton wrapper, the better it tastes, but you should not blindly pursue thinness and force too much. The most important thing is that the wrapper is thin and thick.
15. First cut into strips of equal width in one direction.
16. Then cut into cubes.
Take out the ginger slices from the meat filling, add the chopped carrots and chopped cabbage.
The ground carrot and the ground cabbage are easy to get water, so the last addition can ensure the taste of the meat filling.
18. Take a piece of wonton wrapper and put an appropriate amount of whitebait filling.
19. The first step is to fold in half, pinch the edges, and then fold the two corners of the tail in half.
20. Ingot-shaped wontons are ready!
21. Heat a pan with a layer of oil, add chopped green onion and sauté.
22. Pour clean water into the pot, add wontons after boiling.
Add the soaked seaweed.
Just put the wonton into the pot, keep stirring for a while to prevent it from sticking to the pot.
24. Cover the pot and cook for about 10 minutes.
25. Fresh whitebait wontons, out of the pot!
You can personally make supplementary food and feeding problems: shipu771