1. One Sydney pear, 6 grams of rock sugar, 3 grams of wolfberry
2. Use a knife to remove about 1/5 of the top of the upper layer
3. Use a small spoon to dig out the pear core, clean up the Sydney pear and put in rock sugar
4. Put the medlar in the heart of the pear and fill it with cold boiled water
5. Cover the snow pear and steam it on a tray for 1 to 1.5 hours. If it is not convenient, you can also chop the snow pear and steam it.
6. Turn off the heat and open the lid, you can eat
Add water, don't add it to the cut stamp, steam will enter the bowl during the steaming process, and the water will increase in height, so put an appropriate amount of water.