1. Clean the Tian Qimiao, water the black fungus in advance, slice the tomatoes, mince ginger, and tear the black fungus into small pieces
2. Put a little oil in the pan, fry the ginger until fragrant, add tomatoes and stir fry
3. Stir-fry the tomatoes with black fungus after the red oil
4. Add a bowl of broth, if you don’t have it, you can just let it go
5. Add salt and pepper. Put a small amount of raw extract and cook for 1-2 minutes after the water is boiled.
6. Finally, go down to Tian Qimiao,
7. Turn off the heat when Tian Qimiao changes color and put a few drops of sesame oil on it. If you like sour soup, you can order a little vinegar.