1. Wash yam and purple sweet potato and cut into slices
2. Put it in a steamer and steam for about 15 minutes
3. Can be inserted with chopsticks
4. Use a knife to peel the yam and purple sweet potato. When the yam is raw, the mucus will irritate the skin, so I choose to steam it and then peel it.
5. Pour the yam and purple sweet potato into puree for later use. If the child can sift it again, it will be more delicate
6. 120g yam puree, add 7g walnut oil and mix well
7. 120g purple potato mash + 8g walnut oil mixed evenly
8. Prepare a mold, place the inserts to fill the grooves
9. Choose another color of mud, weigh 30g into an oval shape and put it in the mold
10. Use a little bit of pressure on the plate
11. Just lift the mold gently
12. If the selection of flower pieces is based on the pattern corresponding to the color, do not choose the flower pieces with very fine lines, but choose large areas with simple lines. For example, rabbits are more suitable for this type.
13. I just made it and I can’t wait to start eating
1. If you use mixed colors, you can mix the two colors slightly, weigh out 30g of mud, roll it into an oval, put it into the mold and press it out.
2. You read that right. I used a 50g mold to make a 30g moon cake. If you make it in the normal amount, it will be very tall. It is not easy for the child to bite and it is too thick and not very beautiful.