by Seven nine stars
1. Prepare ginger and a fish you like, preferably boneless. I used pangasius, which is economical and has a good taste.
2. Chop the fish and ginger together into minced fish.
3. Put it in a container, add chopped green onion and salt.
4. Pour in an appropriate amount of cooking wine and stir evenly. It is best to wear disposable gloves, grab the minced fish and beat it several times to make the fish firmer.
5. Grab a handful of fish, squeeze the fish ball out of the tiger's mouth, and scoop it up with a spoon.
6. Add clean water to the pot in advance, enough to cook a pot of soup. Bring to a boil, add the fish balls, and blanch them.
7. Until the fish balls are all floating, remove them and set aside.
8. Prepare a piece of soft tofu, wash and cut into small pieces.
9. Wash the Xiuzhen mushrooms and tear them into small flowers.
10. Boil the fish balls in a hot water pot, add tofu, and boil for 1 minute.
11. Then add the mushrooms and cook them.
12. Finally, add the fish balls and boil them. The fish balls have been blanched and cooked, so there is no need to cook them again, which will affect the taste.
13. Add appropriate amount of salt to taste.
14. Out of the pot, sprinkle with garlic leaves, delicious!
Any fish can be used for this soup, provided that the fish bones must be cleaned.
Do not cook for a long time, it will affect the taste.