1. Wash the river prawns, remove the prawn threads, and remove the shrimp heads; slice the ginger (harder), cut the lemongrass into sections, wash and cut other ingredients for later use;
2. Tom Yum Goong Sauce, Shrimp Paste, Fish Sauce and Coconut Powder, as well as fresh lemongrass, southern ginger, and lemon leaves are available for sale~
3. Heat oil in the pot, pour in the shrimp heads and some lemongrass segments, stir fry and fry until the shrimp paste flows out and thickens, then add water and bring to a boil over high heat.
4. After the water is boiled, add the remaining lemongrass, fresh ginger, lemon leaves and chili pepper, and 2 spoons of Tom Yum Goong sauce (for 3-4 servings). Turn to medium heat and simmer for more than 8 minutes to make the hot and sour taste rich.
5. Add the white jade mushroom and simmer for 5 minutes, then add the shrimp body and other ingredients (seafood, meat, vegetables, meatballs and pasta). After the shrimp body changes color, add 100ml coconut milk (you can also use hot water to dissolve 60ml coconut powder until the coconut powder is completely melted), then add a little fish sauce to season and stir well. Finally, squeeze in a lemon juice.
6. After the final taste is good, it can be out of the pot
The fish sauce tastes salty, don't add too much, it can be seasoned gradually. Remember to squeeze the lemon into the juice. Adding lemon or lemon slices to the soup will cause the taste to become bitter.