1. To prepare, mince garlic and onion, dice tomatoes, cut lemon into two slices, and cut tiger prawns in half and remove intestines.
2. Put olive oil in the pot, put the sliced tiger prawns and red fish fillets into the pot and fry until they are 7 mature. Pour minced onions, minced garlic, and diced tomatoes into the pan and fry until golden brown. Turn off the heat and set aside.
3. Pour water and lemon slices into the soup pot. After the water is boiled, add clams, mussels, squid, cook until the clams and mussels are slightly open and drain out
4. . Pour in the fried onions and garlic and diced tomatoes, add white wine, and stir fry with concentrated balsamic vinegar when the alcohol evaporates.
5. Put it in the soup of the Italian cooked clams and stir constantly to make the starch components of the rice ooze out quickly.
6. When the water is almost evaporated, add more water. Cook over and over, add half a teaspoon of salt and pepper to taste.
7. Fry the 7 mature tiger prawns and red fish that have been fried before.
Arrange the plate according to your preference, squeeze a little lemon juice with lemon, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil sauce.