1. The chicken breast was changed to a knife and sliced into thin slices. I cut 3 slices (two larger slices and one smaller slice), which can also be loosened with the back of the knife.
2. Marinated chicken breast. Add 1 gram of salt, a little white pepper and soy sauce and marinate for about 20 minutes.
3. Using the marinating time, peel the steamed buns and cut them into small cubes, and then rub them into small balls. (If you use bread crumbs, please ignore this step)
4. Spread the marinated chicken breast evenly with flour.
5. Beat the eggs, and wrap the floured chicken breast with a layer of whole egg liquid.
6. After the egg liquid is wrapped, put the chicken breast into the steamed bun ballast, and evenly stick the steamed bun ballast, which can be pressed firmly by hand.
7. Put oil in the pan, add the chicken breast when the oil is 40% hot, and fry it until golden on both sides. You can easily poke it through with chopsticks. After the pan is out, let it cool and cut into pieces, sprinkle with tomato sauce and start eating
Steamed buns can also be replaced with a proper amount of bread crumbs